Fabulous 5 Night: Friday, November 29 vs USF
- UH will pay homage to one of the most beloved eras in UH sports.
- The 1971 & ’72 teams won 47 games and lost only eight during a two-year period that resulted in the program’s first berths in the NIT and NCAA postseason tournaments. Powering those teams was the “Fabulous Five” of Al Davis, Jerome Freeman, Dwight Holiday, Bob Nash, and John Penebacker.
- Numerous members of those teams will be on hand and fans will have a chance to meet and greet them with an autograph session following the game.
100th Season Game: Saturday, January 25 vs. UC Davis
- UH will honor its past with its largest gathering of alumni of the season.
- Special halftime recognition of UH’s postseason teams.
- Rainbow retro jerseys will be worn by the 2019-20 squad during the game.
- All UH alumni will receive 50 percent off tickets.
Jersey Retirement: Saturday, Feb. 15 vs. UC Irvine
- Bob Nash will be UH’s first-ever men’s basketball player to have his jersey retired.
- Nash dedicated 31 years of his life to the Hawai’i men’s basketball program, including two as a member of the famed “Fabulous Five” of the 1970s, 26 years as an assistant coach and three years as a head coach at UH.
- After setting numerous records at UH including single-game, single-season and career rebounding records that still stand, Nash was selected ninth overall in the 1972 NBA Draft, the highest UH draft pick in program history at the time.