Heavy traffic and large crowds are expected at the University of Hawai’i this Thursday through Saturday with multiple sporting events happening simultaneously.
Thursday and Friday
Hawaii Baseball vs. Oregon at 6:35 p.m.
Hawaii Men’s Volleyball vs. BYU at 7 p.m.
Hawai’i Baseball vs. Oregon at 6:35 p.m.
Women’s Basketball “Senior Night” vs. Cal Poly at 7 p.m.
The UH Mānoa Commuter Services department is encouraging fans attending to:
- Arrive early and allow extra transit time
- Utilize the Waialae gate into lower campus
- Use alternate parking zones on upper campus (free shuttle service)
Several alternate parking zones are available on upper campus with free shuttle service (Friday only). Fans with a Zone 20 parking pass will be allowed to park for no additional fee. For those without a parking pass, the fee is $6.
- Zone 13 (parking lots along Correa Road)
- Zone 4 (parking lot near the Korean Studies off of East-West Road)
- A free shuttle service will run from these lots to Lower Campus. See map (PDF).
- A real-time shuttle status map is available on the Commuter Services Website: www.UHMShuttle.com; or download the application “UHM Shuttle” on the Google Play or Apple Store.
Parking guards and staff will assist in directing fans to these zones when entering from the East-West Road entrance and Maile Way.
Other alternate lots with no shuttle service include:
- Zone 22 – Dole Street parking structure near the Hawaiian Studies Building. Parking fee is $6.
- Public paid parking lots in the surrounding Mo’ili’ili area
Fans are also encouraged to purchase tickets online to avoid waiting in lines at the ticket windows. In addition, on Friday the Stan Sheriff Center will open at 5:30 p.m.