Happy Sunday, everyone! It’s time for another round of Sports Trivia. Here are 12 questions to test your sports IQ. Some are relatively easy, while a few of them might stump you. Topics range from the NBA and Hawaii high school sports to the NFL and even the Olympics. See how many questions you can answer correctly. Ready, set…go!
1. What legendary NFL running back had the nickname, “The Tyler Rose”?
2. What number did baseball legend Hank Aaron wear with the Milwaukee and Atlanta Braves?
3. Who holds the NBA record for most career three-point goals?
4. What Hawaii high school did former University of Hawaii and NFL Star Ashley Lelie attend?
5. Who was the head football coach when the University of Hawaii became a Division I program?
6. What college basketball team was the subject of John Feinstein’s bestselling book, “A Season on the Brink”?
7. What TV and movie celebrity was part of the main event in the very first WrestleMania?
8. What number did pitching great Derek Tatsuno wear at the University of Hawaii?
9. What was the last U.S. city to host the Summer Olympics?
10. What college football team plays their home games at “The Big House”?
11. Name the former University of Hawaii athletic director who previously served as Northern Iowa’s head football coach for more than 20 years.
12. What city did the NBA’s Clippers call home before moving to Los Angeles?
1. Earl Campbell
3. Ray Allen
4. Radford H.S.
5. Larry Price
6. Indiana Hoosiers
7. Mr. T.
9. Atlanta (1966)
11. Stan Sheriff
12. San Diego
# # #